CLX-3175WK

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자소수력발전 조회 11회 작성일 2021-06-10 19:08:21 댓글 0

본문

CLX-3175WK - Home Sensor Error

My laser printer CLX-3175WK report "Home Sensor Error".
This is a root cause of this error for my case.

How to Fix Ghosting Printing on a Samsung CLX-3175 (and many others) • ITB Repair/Replacement!

Hi
In this video, I'll perform a repair on a Samsung CLX-3175. The process is very similar if not identical to other models such as the CLP-310, CLP-315, CLP-320, CLP-325, CLX-3170, CLX-3180, and CLX-3185.

The ghosting repair involves a fix on the ITB (Imaging Transfer Belt).
I'm going to show you an easy but more expensive fix (replace the whole ITB) and a cheaper but more difficult fix (replace only the cleaning blade inside the ITB).

If you would like to try replacing the cleaning blade inside the ITB, here you can find the ↓ Tools and things needed ↓
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Spring hook (Not necessary but suggested)
- Cleaning Blade https://aliexpi.com/27Dh

I would like to thank so much once again HowImetYourCat for giving me this little tripod I used to record the repair on the ITB!

If you have any questions about the repair, feel free to leave a comment and I'll reply as soon as possible!

100% not requested and totally up to you, but if I've made you save some money fixing your own printer, or you'd like to support my channel in general you could consider donating any amount you want here: www.paypal.me/paolomarcelli Thank you so much in any case.
C V Y The heart is a muscular organ in most animals : Paolo Marcelli ល្អណាស់
Stacy Hackney : Thank you for the video. I have a question, but first some backstory. I am being victimized by my government, I've been harassed for many years. I've tried to understand the harassment enough to consider writing a book detailing it but because of my health problems, and not understanding the reason for the harassment for many years, it took me a very long time to grasp how my quality of life has been destroyed, much less understand the strategies used to harm me. The harassment made no sense to me, and being unwell, I didn't know how to explain it. Recently, I've developed a new health problem, bleeding when I'm not supposed to be. The new symptom indicates to me that I should try writing the book sooner rather than later, in the hopes that innocent people might be able to protect themselves from racist or predatory governments. I am a middle age, disabled African American woman. I have no working computer. I am typing on my smart phone and I'm positive it's being monitored, as is my mail from the post office and some products delivered by delivery services like UPS, etc. (some packages arrive open). I am innocent of a crime, my government knows this but does not care. My best guess is I have been placed on an antiterrorist watch list because I opposed our initiation of the Iraq War. That's the only thing I can figure that I've said or done that could possibly put me on an antiterrorist watch list. The harassment is ongoing. I have not much money, my sole source of income is social security disability. Because I was hacked many times on my old computer, by people I believe were government hackers, and I got sick in 2010, right before smart phones and the new technology exploded onto the scene, I am not tech savvy. I know how to type, I used to be a legal word processor and a legal secretary before I became ill. I'm currently writing my first draft of my story using pen and paper. I'm trying to find affordable, off line typing and printing systems that will allow me to write my book without fear that hackers will corrupt my file or delete it. I'm considering older technologies, or some that are more fringe (alphasmart, a electronic typewriter w/floppy drive, a Japanese product that lets me save to an sd card). I don't have the money to have a bespoke offline computer/printer system built, if such a thing is even possible. Because I don't understand how the internet works, yet have been hacked multiple times, I'm unsure what to do but know that a computer would allow easy access to hackers. My question is, are there printers, preferably affordable ones, that allow printing from a disk or sd card or some other external source, where the printer doesn't require an internet hookup? At some point I will publish my ebook and of course the government will have access to it. But before I publish my book, I need a safe way to actually write it, where it can't be accessed by hackers.Thank you for any suggestions.
Lutong Nanay : hi i have a question sir. how can i change the language settings on my clx 3175 printer? the language displayed is korean and we cant use it for we dont understand. thank you in advance
Robert Velkovski : awesome !
Jaime Regatieri : Hello. My printer's cleaning blade has taken off. Can I stick it?

Open panel on your FIX printer CLX 3170 CLX 3175 CLX 3175FN CLX 3185FN laser printer NO chip Delete

543635150@qq.com
Requirements? Help? Please send an e-mail
I can do : Epson Printer reset
canon Printer reset
Samsung Printer reset
Samsung printer toner life has ended the tips or hints toner cartridge is not compatible need to clear brush machine.
FIX Samsung OK
FIX Samsung OOKK

Fix ML1861 Fix ML1866 V25
Fix ML1860v25
Fix ML1865W
Fix ML1670-1671-1675-1676
Fix ML2851
Fix ML2580
Fix sf-650
Fix sf-651
Fix CLP-326W
Fix ML2240-Fix ML2241-Fix ML2245
Fix ML1640
Fix ML1641
Fix ML1660
Fix ML1666
Fix ML1665
Fix SCX3205W
Fix ML2580v88
Fix ML3310Dv33
Fix ML3710DV35
Fix ML3310ND_42
Fix ML3710NDv36
Fix SCX4833FD_26
Fix SCX4833FD_29
Fix SCX4833FR20
Fix ML3710NDv36
Fix SCX-3200v13
Fix clp-320
Fix clx3160N
Xerox3155 reset
Xerox Phaser 3210
Fix P3250 v1.70.02.43
Fix SCX4623F Fix SCX4623FH v12
Dell1133GF87
DELL1135N
CLX3180
CLX3185
CLX3170
CLX3175

#CLX-3175WK

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 2,576건 10 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.robotcamp.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz